Year 5 took part in Bikability on Wednesday 27th September and Thursday 28th September. They all checked their bikes to make sure they were Bike ready. All children practised their cycling skills and gaining confidence in riding their bikes.
The skills children learnt were
- U turns in the road
- Signalling left and right
- Turning into junction
- Cycling together as a group
- Give way
- Crossing into a minor from a major road
- Crossing from a major road into a minor road
- Primary and secondary position
We were impressed with all the children's cycling skills and behaviour. Every child gained a certificate for their skills and also what to do to gain the next level.